- October 15, 2017 - December 10, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join us for the thirty-ninth season of the Jefferson Cotillion, where sixth through ninth graders are taught traditional, yet current, dance steps, along with dining and dating etiquette. All of this takes place in a fun, developmentally appropriate atmosphere with certified, masters-level teachers and professional dance instructors. This season, we have added an additional dance class in order to provide an even fuller cotillion experience.
Included in Cotillion tuition is admission for the student and a parent (or another relative or family friend) to the Holly Ball, an evening of dining and dancing. We will enjoy an evening of student hosts, the Cotillion Grand March, a lovely dinner, and to top it off, an opportunity to dance with your child to music provided by the Bob Bowen Band.
Financial assistance is available. Please contact us with questions.
2017 Season Schedule ♦ Farmington Country Club ♦ Charlottesville, Virginia
- Sunday, the Fifteenth of October, 6-7:30 pm (please note that this is the only dance lesson at this time): Dance Lesson, Ballroom
- Sunday, the Twenty-second of October, 5-6:30 pm: Dance Lesson, Ballroom
- Sunday, the Fifth of November, 5-6:30 pm: Dance Lesson, Ballroom
- Sunday, the Twelfth of November, 1-2 pm (please note change in time): Dining Etiquette Lesson (no food served), Main Dining Room
- Sunday, the Nineteenth of November, 5-6:30 pm: Dance Lesson, Ballroom
- Sunday, the Third of December, 5-6:30 pm: Dance Lesson, Ballroom
- Sunday, the Tenth of December, 6-9 pm: The Holly Ball, Ballroom
The dress for the entire season is semi-formal–generally khaki pants, blazer, and tie for boys and skirt and top or dress for girls. No flip-flops, tennis shoes, or uncomfortably high-heeled shoes, please.
Venue: Farmington Country Club
Venue Phone: 434-296-5661Address:
1625 Country Club Circle Charlottesville, VA 22901